We know what it’s like to be in your shoes because we’ve been there. Our team of experienced communications professionals has worked in-house, at companies including Fidelity Investments, The Boston Globe, New York Times Digital, Apollo Computer and IBM, and as agency practitioners working with clients of all sizes in a range of industries.
Slotkin Communications develops programs and campaigns that drive revenue growth and increase global recognition of corporate brands, products and services. We have a proven track record of results in corporate communications, social, digital, broadcast and print media, marketing communications and event management.
Unlike many larger PR firms, we don’t farm work out to junior staffers – and we don’t take on more business than we can manage. We dedicate our energy and put our years of experience toward generating the success you and your organization deserve, consistently delivering results that surpass our clients’ expectations.
Each of our clients is unique, and after sitting down with you and identifying your key business and communications objectives, we will provide a customized program to meet your needs. Our versatile methodology integrates the following services:
- Strategic Planning
- Product/Service Launches
- Comprehensive Press Release Services
- Media Relations — Traditional and Social
- Speaking Programs
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Positioning and Messaging
- Brand Building
- Thought Leadership Programs
- Executive Communications
- Industry Analyst Relations
- Social Media and Business Strategy
- SEO, Web Optimization and Web Analytics
- Digital Ad Management (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- Online and Offline Content Creation — Websites, Webinars, Blogs, Video, Social Media, White Papers, Bylined Articles, Op-Eds
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND TRADESHOW MARKETING
- Integrated Marketing Programming Strategy
- Event Planning
- Content Creation — Website Content, Video, Customer Case Studies, Newsletters
- Pre-event Program Development; On-Site Event Management; Post-Event Follow-Up and Measurement
- Collateral Development: Product/Service Data Sheets, Brochures
We want to hear from you. Touch base with us and we’ll get back to you quickly to discuss how we can get you the visibility and recognition you deserve.
Call Paula directly at 781-248-9696 or email her at email@example.com